The Loudoun Photo Club welcomes photographers of all skill levels, beginner to professional, with the goal of improving enjoyment and mastery of the craft.
We meet throughout the year on the 2nd and 4th Thursdays (most months) – and you do not need to be a member to attend. Visitors are welcome!
Ready to join? Great! Get started here.
- Speaker Night 2020-02-13: Danny Douglas – Corporate Headshot Workshop
- Competition Night 2020-01-23: Theme – Movement; Judge – John Garofalo
- Speaker Night 2020-01-09: Robert W. Fawcett – Astrophotography/Travel
- Speaker Night 2019-12-05: John Tabor – Digital Asset Management
- Speaker Night 2019-11-14: Neil Steinberg – Photo Restoration
Got Questions? Send them to us along with your contact information and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
Join our Facebook group to post or view members’ images and winning images from competitions.
Here are recent member photos posted in our Flickr group:
Dominoes Players - Calle Ocho Miami - B&W